So this year I’ve started keeping bees. As I go through I have been taking some notes, I’ll go through and add them and give you all some details on my first year of keeping bees. If all goes well my hives will make it through the winter and I’ll graduate from being a bee haver to a bee keeper.
- An Update on the Birds and the Bees: Summer Maintenance
- Pollinator Week: Pictures
- It’s National Pollinators Week
- Keeping up with the Hives: Installing Some New Bees
- Just What is Going on with the Livestock
- Sometimes you Just have to Bee Funny
- But Where Did the Bees Go?
- Keeping Bees in Something Other Than Wood
- Mason Bees: Solitary Native Bees for the Homestead
- Time to Prepare for Spring Bees